My photo
'twas me who came across this world

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Running down the hill

My brother, Birk asked me to make a movie for a song, he'd made as a bachelorproject.
We decided that I should be a card-board stopmotion. And the only thing that was certain, was that he wanted his face to sing when he sang.
I decided to create a special atmosphere, a bit surreal and melancholic. With great help from an old book about cirkus, acrobats and clowns.

My brother took a whole bunch of pictures of himself, trying to mime different words with his mouth. And I printed them out, and glued them on cardboard.

I developed a complicated system with framenumbers and the words in the song, so I could figure out, which face-expression I should use where.


No comments:

Blog Archive

  • 4 (1)
  • 3 (1)
  • 2 (4)
  • 12 (13)
  • 8 (1)
  • 6 (3)
  • 4 (6)